[pp.int.general] Partido de Internet

Eduardo Perdices edupergar at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 14:59:43 CET 2013

Hi!

we (Piratas de Madrid) had a meeting last month with "Partido de Internet"
because we share our point of view about liquid democracy, however we have
differences concerning other matters, such as how we deal with human right
or software libre as Eduardo Robles explained before.

We keep in contact with them and work together whenever we can, even some
members of "Partido de Internet" are getting involved in Piratas de Madrid.

Regards.