[pp.int.general] Partido de Internet

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 14 15:44:39 CET 2013

Lillo,

IF we are _all_ pirates... then we should all behave accordingly. Maybe we should clarify what being a real pirate ought to be, because it is becoming increasingly messy in pirateland as everybody thinks his personal thoughts on it apply.

Anybody heard of the Pirate Codex, lately? http://blog.pirates-without-borders.org/pirates-codex/

Because I have the impression some Pirate Parties are going the Soviet Way, with a ruling majority of "nutty" members taking over and sinking the party..

Of which, of course, you are very free to feel a part of, Lillo, if you so wish.

Do you have no other argument than trying to pull the catalans into the issue? Please read the thread CAREFULLY.

I hope this clarifies enough. For those who did not see... I replied to the initiator of the thread OFF-LIST, and I would have refrained from participating in this stupid conversation if that mail had not been forwarded to the list.

Antonio.
PP-ES