[pp.int.general] Partido de Internet

Francisco George francisco.george at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 15:10:56 CET 2013

Dear Eduardo and Danilo,

The Liquid Democracy of the "Internet party" is so liquid that oppsed to
Pirates, your party is a "0" ideology/ideals.

In a Google chat we had together, long ago, you told me the difference
between us is that if a majority of citizens are in favor of

   - Death penalty

Your representants will vote proportionally, this means if, for example,
more than 60% of citizens are in favor 60% of your representants will vote
in favor, the rest against.

   - Abortion

The same

   - Limiting the rights of imigrants

The same

In PP we respect some rules as Human rights

Am I right?

Francisco

PS: I keep a record of all my GT chat

But better let's keep thinking what we can do in Aaron's memory.