[pp.int.general] Aaron Swartz Commits Suicide

Alv alv at dyne.org
Sat Jan 12 21:18:44 CET 2013

On 2013-01-12 15:18, Travis McCrea wrote:
> I wrote a post on http://falkvinge.net -- the best way we can honour
> him, is for us to start dealing with depression, especially amongst
> our ranks. I believe it was in 2007 we lost another pirate to
> depression.
>
> We need to be open about this and know that it's okay to talk about
> our problems. If anyone needs anyone to talk to, I am always here.

Hi i'm so sorry and sad to hear that another pirate had done a similar
act
and i think that is very kind of you Eduardo and i agree with your
proposal
above to help anyone of the pirate and alike, i think that we need to
be more tied
each other, maybe make even a group of well known pirates to keep in
contact to
in case of big stress or pressure from any situation we are facing in
future.

Alv.