[pp.int.general] Who is running this LQFB?

Nuno Cardoso nuno.cardoso at pp-international.net
Thu Jan 17 15:58:01 CET 2013

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 2:23 PM, Markus Drenger <
markus.drenger at piratenpartei-hessen.de> wrote:

> Am 17.01.13 14:50, schrieb Nuno Cardoso:
> > And if an issue to kill the association of LQFB with a PPI domain URL
> > is what it takes to make LQFB haters use it, so be it, the irony will
> > be as poetic and epic as ye olde tales of pirate adventures! Arrr!!! ;D
> that's not funny. you ignored the democratic process and got hold of the
> official PPI domain.

Please refer to my previous reply to your question of how that came to be
under a democratic process, and so how it wasn't ignored and in fact it was
acted upon.
What I said here in this email you quote is that we can reverse the
decision taken by a democratic process using also a democratic process, and
if that makes the detractors of some tools of democratic process actually
use those tools of democratic process then that is indeed ironic and I
stick by my notions of irony ;)
[repetitions are on purpose]

> I dont think that should be tolerated.

If indeed there had been no democratic process I would agree, but alas,
there was, as referred in my previous reply to your question, please read
it carefully before pursuing on this path.

Pirate regards,
Nuno Cardoso