[pp.int.general] Help - Pirate Interview

Rodrigo Saturnino rodrigo.saturnino at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 16:11:54 CET 2013

Hi everyone,

Some months ago I asked for Jelena Jovanic (PPI Board) to help me with a
simple interview. She was very friendly and spread my request to the PPI's
mailing list. I've received answers of pirates from differents countries.
That´s was really helpfull, but not enough.

Numbers of participation by country until now:
Greece (8), USA (1), Brazil (12), Belgium (5), Egypt (1, unfinished),
Latvia (1), UK (1), Netherlands (2), Spain (1), Germany (1), Portugal (1,
unfinished).

To get a balanced analysis, I need more participation of pirates from, for
example, France, Germany, Portugal, Italy, Sweden, Australia, Argentina,
Chile, etc...

So, I believe in a collaborative pirate soul, and I reinforce my request
asking for all pirates to help.

Questions and a simple explanation about my intentions are here:
http://revistainvisivel.com/limesurvey/index.php?sid=98571&lang=en

Pirately yours,

--
Rodrigo Saturnino