[pp.int.general] Swiss Pirate Party Identity

Laboratorio Eudemonia eulab at hyperlinker.com
Fri Jul 5 18:21:34 CEST 2013

On 05/07/2013 at 17.37 alexis.roussel wrote:
In Switzerland like in other place we were having difficulties to
>answer the question: what is the Pirate Party?

It seems to me a dandy question.

I presumptuously think that the question we should have printed on our front is:

WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS?

I certainly am rude. But it seems to me that Humanity is crying and dying in order to have a precise real change.

This is what we must think all day and night long.

Doesn't matter the name we could call ourselves.

Indeed we should literally DISAPPEAR respect the greatness of our message/solution.

Danilo