[pp.int.general] Question NSA

illunatic at greenpirate.org illunatic at greenpirate.org
Sat Jul 6 07:48:42 CEST 2013

Thanks for that link. Privacy is a major platform for PP and this is a
great opportunity. It isn't the answers that are intriguing. Anybody
who has been paying attention to this whole situation has likely
concluded that the NSA is full of shit. What is happening is beyond
unjust.

What is most intriguing is this opportunity to inspire people to
question so that, if these happenings are in fact unjust, they may
discover this for themselves. Especially since we are talking about
the next generation of NSA recruits.

Ask yourselves, who do we want joining the NSA? Some tool who will
commit atrocious acts against humanity because they are just doing
their job or someone who stops to think about the ramifications of
their actions?

It would be great just to see this generation continue to ask
appropriate questions as University of Wisconsin students did. I don't
know what will be ask. I don't know what the results would be. Let
that be up to the students. I would just like to encourage these
students to ask these questions and think freely.

"Think for yourself. Speak for yourself. Make your own decisions." A
wise man told me this often. It would be wonderful for the pirate
party to sponsor such a campaign, even in name only.