[pp.int.general] Redefinition of our Social Pact

Zbigniew Łukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 19:00:27 CEST 2013

On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 6:57 PM, Laboratorio Eudemonia
<eulab at hyperlinker.com> wrote:

> Ciao Carlo.
>

> On 04/07/2013 at 12.01 carlo von lynX wrote:
>
>>The point in having an unconditional basic income is to not have a
>>bureaucracy to figure out if you're currently out of work. Cumulable
>>means that your work earnings go ON TOP of the basic income and do
>>not incentivate you into tax evasion like a traditional subsidy does.
>

> If we would succeed to organize a good public system, if the conditions of the whole would permit this, why say not :)

The point, as I understand it, is that unconditional basic income does
not require good public system - it is thus easier to do.  Ideas that
have a good public system and working and fair beaurocracy as
prerequisites are less practical than those that don't have such big
requirements.

--
Zbigniew