[pp.int.general] Why PRISM is not against the law..

Alv alv at dyne.org
Sun Jul 7 19:30:54 CEST 2013

A war agaist an unknown enemy it's not a war, it's
an invention there are not unknown enemies in this
world, so if you want to make us believer on aliens
and start a war, the only chance we have is be agaist
you with all our strengh and this is quite the case,
it's funny to know that usa pay terrorists to do
a war agaist Assad in Siria and doesn't know his
enemies.

Brainwashers are still around hihi...

Alv.