[pp.int.general] Remember remember...

Betiel betielix at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 01:35:19 CEST 2013

2013/7/11 Antonio Garcia <ningunotro at hotmail.com>

> Of course, I got the idea loud and clear. It's simple enough.
>
> But it is western culture that caused trouble to aboriginals everywhere,
> and they have shown a very bad track record on knowing how to fight the
> problem, so asking them does not get you any further than knowing there is
> a problem. It is our problem, and they do not understand why the problem
> exists at all. Even if they understood from their points of view, trying to
> explain it to us westerners does not prove to be an easy task. It takes us
> westerners fully understanding the extent of OUR problem to even begin
> dreaming of a solution. It does not help for us to think it are the
> aboriginals who have a problem we need to help solve.

**not really. One of their problem is ours too... well many of their
troubles are ours.
We share the following problems; Monsanto, megaminery, deforestation. Its
quite easy for them to understand that problems because they have exactly
the same that us.

> I have read way more than only that email you just wrote. Spanish is my
> mothertongue and I know the way to the web and mailing list archives of the
> Argentinian Pirate Party.

**great

> You assume way too much, way too soon, my friend. Do you know me at all?

**Not really. But I can say the same about you. You tend to assume way too
much too soon. Perhaps we share the same problem.

> I can understand why you do not understand that I think of myself as a
> pirate :( . You should read the Pirate Codex more often and rely less on
> the supposed automatic magic of horizontal organising

**I really do not believe in the automatic magic of horizontal organising.
I though that was clear reading my other email
I think is not magik, is plenty of hard work to achieve it. And learning
from our mistakes, because there are not many horizontal organizations from
where to take examples.

> as understood by the majority of the people that end up making up the mass
> dynamic of the volunteer crowd. Desires are no proper alternative for the
> naked reality. It is one thing not to be able to understand why you are
> being back-stabbed once and again by those that end up being in charge of
> any position where they can accelerate their own accumulating process, it
> is another thing alltogether to suppose that a structureless movement has
> to be the perfect and only alternative

**there is not such thing as structureless movement. Not having a vertical
or piramidal structure, doesnt mean do not have structure at all. You can
see liquid democracy has structure, ours, although hard to see has one too.

> solution because lack of opportunity is going to be the same as lack of
> want, or absence of need. No one is more blind than the one refusing to
> see...

**exaclty the opposite... because being free to do motivates you to do more
and more and more.. at least I see that a lot. Having free time, free will
to chose what you want to do to collaborate. That motivates people a lot!!

**perhaps you can take away some of my blindess and I can try to take away
some of  yours...we are always blind  someway. We cannot know everything,
we cannot be in all places at the same time.

> I know, any real analysis of the problem may end up more complex than the
> majority cares to try to understand. But that does not make alternatively
> wishes become truth.

**Our solution, not proved yet for many people at the same time was quite
complex to elaborate. There was not only our mails but many face to face
meetings to achieve and find one solution we believe it can work

> You may get my opinion. In fact, I have been giving my opinion for a long
> time.

**I've read your complains but I always assumed they were based on your
failed experience with your pirate parties in your country. And sometimes
towards liquid voting... I cant remember your opinions regarding our way of
doing things. That's why I was asking for your opinion.

> But mass dynamics rule, and I have been actively kept away from the
> microphones lately by those running the show. Without there being seemingly
> any contradiction when curtailing freedom of expression, due process and
> many other principles the pirate movement likes to show on posters when
> campaigning for votes.
>

> Go figure out why such things are possible, and tell me what pirate
> movement I do not understand and should not be a member of.

**It was never my intention to say you do not understand the pirate party
principles. It was a question because I just got curious.

> Then maybe I finally get to understand why getting chimney pipes shoved up
> the ass is the natural way things have to go in pirateland.

**do not be grosero please!!! (I do not know how to translate the word!!
the translation of all the phrase could be please do not use inappropriate
vocabulary)

> But in fact, I do understand why it is the way things evolve in the real
> and active pirateland. You live in the dreamed one.

**Dreams are the beginning of everything. We wouldn' t have TV is someone
would not have dream about it, neither phones, or electric light or
democracy or declaration of human rights. The list continues and
continues...
**Maybe you should let yourself dream a little more.

Betiel