[pp.int.general] Remember remember...

Anouk jakobsheep at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 18:35:12 CEST 2013

Thanks again Matias, you clarified it very well.
So your original question : is it possible to build a common identity in
terms of politics?

Is of the same order as : Can we have truely free world trade  ?
-Yes if there were clear ethical guidelines/rules with an global justice
system and a 'law'enforcer.

Simple solution, next to impossible to achieve. Just like the pirate
parties coming to agree on stating what those ethics precisly should be in
gouverning ourselves. Please do notice I make a clear difference between
pirate core issues and ethics, they are not even closely related.
I hope more people will understand better now that NO system in the world
works poperly when there are too many 'saboteurs' (Byzanthium problem).

Find the saboteurs first.

Pirately,
Anouk