[pp.int.general] Basic income - how does that fit into the pirate ideology?

Dario dario at pirata.cat
Fri Jul 12 20:08:27 CEST 2013

2013/7/12 Tom Behets <behets at gmail.com>

> Some days ago, a non pirate told me her idea of the Pirate party.
> She said pirate party is constantly co-opted by all sorts of leftist
> interest groups to push their agenda.
> I feel the same.
>
> We should stick to our core issues.
> If you aim for everything, you get nothing...

When somebody raise this kind of argument I like to point something not so
obvious: we don't have a clue about what are the limits of our core issues.

Our core ideology has far reaching consequences beyond our current
knowledge. We should explore them.

About what Charly Pache said, I work too on the Basic Income ECI for Spain
:) We are building a nice network of activists.

--
Dario Castañé
http://www.dario.im | http://twitter.com/im_dario