[pp.int.general] Basic income - how does that fit into the pirate ideology?

illunatic at greenpirate.org illunatic at greenpirate.org
Sat Jul 13 00:27:10 CEST 2013

I do think it is politically important to make this a divisible issue.
As much as my ideal would be to see such "human parties", this sort of
dichotomy is still more prevalent in the way people today choose to
support a political party.

What comes first then, does Pirate Party take on this platform and
work to get the public discussion going or does Pirate Party get the
public discussion going first, see where the public is on the issue,
allow time to poke holes in it and see if it stands and then support
the issue? This is my chicken or the egg question. :)