[pp.int.general] Basic income - how does that fit into the pirate ideology?

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 13 02:40:53 CEST 2013

Oh, yeah! Instead of being 50 units short to get to the end of the month, people would prefer to have nothing at all. Might be an option for people that do not accumulate fixed cost in their aim of running their life, like mortgages and such.

I love intelligent comment and cheer it when I see some ;) .