[pp.int.general] Basic income - how does that fit into the pirate ideology?

Francisco George francisco.george at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 07:58:11 CEST 2013

Daniel,

The Basic income was debated in October/November of 2010. I personally
bring the debate in because as I told Koen I'm Belgian and studied the
Vivant movement when I was still in Belgium.

The first debate left a 50-50 division in the PPES and at that time didn't
make it to the party program

Earlier this year, if I remember well there was another debate about
supporting the BasicIncome.eu initiative and this time a majority of
affiliates did approved it. I think you should revised mail archives
because it happened when you were out on a trip.

Best regards

Francisco