[pp.int.general] Basic income - how does that fit into the pirate ideology?

HerNenya hernenya at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 13:43:29 CEST 2013

There are some studies printed in paper. I have asked to members of the
spanish platform of UBI to edit these books in PDF and asked for
permission to scan them and upload them to the net since they sell these
books for financial aid to the project as far as I know. They answered
they are going to consult it to the rest of the platform, they thought
it's a good idea.

As soon as I know something about this I'll let the Confederation to know.

The book I'm reading is regarding exclusively for Galicia and costs 10€.
I guess if UBI works for Galicia, it will work just fine for the rest of
the estate.

Best Regards

Isabel Fernandez
GPG EA63DF8E