[pp.int.general] Basic income - how does that fit into the pirate ideology?

Dario dario at pirata.cat
Tue Jul 16 18:22:13 CEST 2013

2013/7/16 Daniel Riaño <danielrr2 at gmail.com>

> Which Pirate parties included the idea of a "basic income" in the core of
> its ideology and/or their electoral program? And which specific model of
> "basic income" was that?
>
> To be able to talk about this subject meaningfully I think we should
> describe which model of basic income each has in mind.

For that it would be great to contact existing UBI groups and to gather
their opinions. Of course, we can talk about this and expose our own POV
but we aren't experts like Felix Coeln (PP-DE).

Note: I think we lack a simple way (channels, tools) to get "structured"
feedback from non-pirate groups about policies proposals.

--
Dario Castañé
Pirates de Catalunya http://pirata.cat