[pp.int.general] Basic income - how does that fit into the pirate ideology?

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 17 14:35:07 CEST 2013

Only resorting to protectionism if not done by all countries at the same time, evicting radically from their marketplace any company that does not comply.

I dare suggest the mere impossibility of such a scheme is what finally brought down the Berlin wall.

It takes a far more conscious civic movement to impose this kind of protectionism as a de facto reality rather than a political imposition. When dodging taxes translates automatically into brutally losing sales to aware citizens.

Like when Microsoft collaborating with the NSA translates automagically into sufficient people switching over to Linux on their existing machines, and refusing to buy any new computer with Windows preinstalled.

Antonio.