[pp.int.general] Basic income - how does that fit into the pirate ideology?

David van Deijk davidd at piratenpartij.nl
Thu Jul 18 11:23:02 CEST 2013

As soon as the oilcompanies fix the impact they have on the environment
we can abolish oil tax.
  Oil Tax isnt a fixed amount. If the producer lowers his oil price the
tax is lower automaticly.
If the oil producer gives it away for free, no taxes are required.

The market is not deciding the oilprice because there is no real
competition. The big oil companies are such a cartel that they actually
_set_ the price for the entire european market. This is called "Brent".
Yes they feign like there is a market for Brent. without a real
competitor how can we tell?