[pp.int.general] Monsanto to withdraw EU approval requests for new GMO crops, Please do it complete in Europe!

Cal. peppecal at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 17:54:11 CEST 2013

On 19 July 2013 17:37,  <eduardo at partidopirata.com.ar> wrote:
> That´s great!, now please, don´t buy OGM from  Latin American ! (or others continents)

as an evidence based troll, I could ask for that just to show the
enormous hypocrisy of anti-gmo campaigns.

anti-gmo campaigns literally destroyed public funded gmo research on
fruit trees, here in italy. (yep, monsanto won't develop trees:
patents last shorter than a tree's life.)
[http://www.freshplaza.com/news_detail.asp?id=102596]

> Monsanto is so bad in ours countries too.

we actually buy non-gmo seeds, too. from monsanto & friends, too. they
make shitloads of money selling organic seeds:
http://www.monsanto.com/improvingagriculture/Pages/organic-and-conventional-agriculture.aspx