[pp.int.general] Pirates in Parliaments

Meelis Kaldalu meelis.kaldalu at pirates-without-borders.org
Tue Jul 23 20:24:30 CEST 2013

I have tried to input Czech Libor Michalek there, who is one of the most
unheard about pirate heroes,
multiple time whistleblower, and very popular politician as far as I know
in Czech.

In Italian parliament, there was a guy who deflected to be a pirate MP, and
I believe Gregory was in talks w him of some sorts as well.

And there will be many more!"

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 5:05 PM, Torbjörn Wester <
torbjorn.wester at piratpartiet.se> wrote:

> Hello!****
>
> ** **
>
> I’m trying to compile a list of all pirates who has won seats in any
> general election (EU, national, regional, local, etc…).****
>
> ** **
>
> http://piratenpad.de/p/pirates-in-parliaments****
>
> ** **
>
> Has anyone already done that?****
>
> ** **
>
> Right now I‘ve only listed the countries, names and a link to contact
> details. (If anyone want to add the periods for the seats they have been
> elected to, be my guest…)****
>
> ** **
>
> I need your assistance to complete the list! The easiest to add I suppose
> would be the German state parliaments, but maybe there are some more
> parliaments that I have missed out…****
>
> ** **
>
> Thanks!****
>
> ** **