[pp.int.general] Pirates in Parliaments

mattias.bjarnemalm at piratpartiet.se mattias.bjarnemalm at piratpartiet.se
Wed Jul 24 04:31:38 CEST 2013

On 2013-07-23 20:24, Meelis Kaldalu wrote:
> I have tried to input Czech Libor Michalek there, who is one of the
> most unheard about pirate heroes,
> multiple time whistleblower, and very popular politician as far as I
> know in Czech.

Libor Michalek is, according to himself, not a pirate. He is an
independent senator who was backed as a candidate in the elections by
the pirates, greens and christian democrats. After the elections he
keeps in touch with the Czech pirate party on a regular basis as far as
I understand, but to describe him as a pirate would be inaccurate.

/Mab