[pp.int.general] fyi movie2k

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 4 15:21:28 CEST 2013

It was. If what you say now is what you really meant... you used very unprecise wording (maybe thinking that your precise thoughts would telepatically carry over somehow).

As I am more concerned about the general dynamics of voting processes, I focussed more on the trouble that would come our way.

As for the actual trouble at hand, the unwarranted redirection, I know how it works out. I witnessed such a thing when Hacktivists campaigned against Sinde Law in Spain, and many download sites suddenly blackened out redirecting their public to the campaign blog for an explanation without warning. First time I learned there is a cap of 5.000 mostly stupid comments on Wordpress postings... several days in a row :( .

And people do not really listen to your secret wishes. Consider Spain... 6 officially registered pirate parties... and I still have to register mine after breaking away from PP-ES after their unworthy behaviour in Kazan.

Antonio.