[pp.int.general] Fwd: Really now?

Anouk jakobsheep at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 10:42:43 CEST 2013

Hi Zbigniew,
This unity is not the top-down 'enforced' unity but the unity of
understanding (and implementing!) that everybody is /per definition/
different. That there is no such thing as superman or superwoman (which
gives everybody an inferiorty complex), but only a superhumanity (when we
get our act together). As if that is no unity :)

- quote : "A minimum of respect for logic, ethic, and our own rules should
do a lot towards keeping things civilized..."

-Yes Antonio, you are correct about that, unfortunately 99% of the pirates
are volunteers and 'amateurism' combined with the overestimation of one
owns capacity, is obvious one of our biggest problems (including myself as
also being an amateur).

Is part of the problem not the expectations of 'the pirates' of the PPI
being a political instrument ?
In my understanding ATM is the PPI 'only' an organisation that facilitates
international relations and tries to build bridges and a common ground.
The PPI is still in the 'diplomatic' phase IMO. (This in contrast with the
PP-EU which is /clearly/ political) Correct me if I am wrong.
I sense different expectations towards the PPI and once this difference
would be addressed we could continue in good spirit.

- And Johan and Travis, I couldn't agree more with you. Well put.

Pirately,

mrNatural
(now also member of the National Board of the Parti Pirate (France), no
other value intended then as for your information where my loyalty and
interests are.)