[pp.int.general] Fwd: Really now?

Pat Mächler patrick.maechler at pp-international.net
Sun Jun 9 12:47:36 CEST 2013

I have just scanned through the messages.
I would just put forward a general note.
The service with GoogleApps was set up out of convenience before the
Brussels conference. It was the solution that worked instantly for us, was
usable and did not require a lot of IT work. IMO even though we're a
political movement that is bound to IT like no other probably, it's
actually not that easy to get hold of people that are capable of setting up
the IT *and* are willing to provide the required time in the required time
span for free.

-pat