[pp.int.general] pirate logo copyright

Rick Falkvinge (Piratpartiet) rick.falkvinge at piratpartiet.se
Mon Jun 10 15:12:53 CEST 2013

To the best of my knowledge, you cannot legally claim copyright
monopoly on a piece of work you did not create.

The Black Sail logo was created to be free to use for the pirate party
movement. Nobody has the right to limit its use for that purpose.

Rick

On 06/10/2013 01:23 PM, Jean Fleury wrote:
> Dear Pirates,
>
> Following no discussion and to everybody's surprise, we of the
> high french pirate council have decided to copyright the name Parti
> Pirate and the black sail logo with the INPI (inpi.fr).
> pic.twitter.com/MCk34aEfmA
>
> We will not tolerate forks or ideological disagreement amongst us.
>
> Ahoy, Jean Fleury

*Malin !... Vous pouvez répondre à ce message anonyme, en cliquant
> simplement sur répondre. Votre expéditeur mystère sera très
> étonné............*
>

> Ce mail a été envoyé avec email-anonyme.5ymail.com
> <http://email-anonyme.5ymail.com>
>

> c'est 100% gratuit essayez vous aussi !
>
> Vous voulez savoir qui a envoyé cet e-mail?
> <http://email-anonyme.5ymail.com>

- --
Rick Falkvinge
Founder of the first Pirate Party
Piratpartiet SE

@Falkvinge
+46708303600

Blog, bio and press photos at http://falkvinge.net/photos-bio/

My mails are always digitally signed. If you get a mail that isn't, it
was not sent by me.