[pp.int.general] pirate logo copyright

Loïc Grobol loic.grobol at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 15:10:51 CEST 2013

On 10 June 2013 14:52, Antonio Garcia <ningunotro at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Loïc,
>
> You can NOT guarantee the logical and ethical coherence of the present and
> future pirate council of PP-FR, and if the present one harbours this
> illusion then it is too late...
>
> The pirate movement is making itself ruinous and obsolete through the
> extremely naive oversimplification of all things the mass dynamics of its
> decision structures imposes since membership is boundless available to
> absolutely all.
>
> The way things turned out at the PPI GA in Kazan/Brussels... clearly shows
> that any respect for logic and ethic is lost to the upper echelons of the
> organisation, and unknown to the rest.
>
> Rest assured, nobody intelligent is going to try to hijack the present bad
> reputation of the existing Pirate organisation.
>
> It is far easier to create a new logo and fill it with positive content than
> to try to clean the present mess with the sharks and the kiddies aboard.
>

> Antonio.
I will certainly not engage in this debate, nor will I speculate on
the future repercussions of this decision. I just wanted to clarify
what *did* happen and to make it a warning against the FUD propagated
by “Jean Fleury”, which if I may say is sending suspicious emails from
an address not associated to any member and certainly no official of
PP-FR and does not seem to be known by any identified member of PP-FR.

LG

--
Loïc Grobol.