[pp.int.general] pirate logo copyright

Blazej Kaczorowski blazej.kaczorowski at polskapartiapiratow.pl
Mon Jun 10 15:41:43 CEST 2013

Hi,

In Poland, PP sign is protected in a way that:
"Name, name shortcut and graphical sign of a political party must be
noticeably different than other political parties".

This is how the Political Party Act is so we cannot even change it
(right now ;) even if we wanted to. But of course on our website all is
in CC-BY including logo.

BR,