[pp.int.general] pirate logo copyright

Anouk jakobsheep at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 16:01:32 CEST 2013

It is on moments like this that I do not really understand the function of
the existing international coordination. The tool is there, please make use
of it accordingly.

And all previous statements made in the name of PP-FR are statements of
those individuals accordingly,  like this is also my own personnel
statement.

Anouk Neeteson
(also happens to be member of the national bureau of PP-FR, where it all
started.)

ps Thanx Marcus.