[pp.int.general] Minutes of PPI GA 2013

pirate at valio.ch pirate at valio.ch
Thu Jun 13 07:41:28 CEST 2013

I assume most people appreciate their own genitalia, as well as those
of the people they like; be it cunts, dicks or something inbetween.
They may not eager to see those of the people they dislike, but if
they are civilized persons, they may have realized it's no good to
harm these anyway and let them have fun on their own.

So I would also argue not to refer to people you consider ignorant and
stupid by the words "dick" or "cunt". You're not doing yourself, nor
others a service by using these words in a derogatory way.

-pat