[pp.int.general] Answer to the Request by Antionio Garcia from the 31. May 2013 by the CoA

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 13 22:19:23 CEST 2013

Thank you.

Antonio.

Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 22:16:16 +0200
Subject: Re: Answer to the Request by Antionio Garcia from the 31. May 2013 by the CoA
From: thomas.bruderer at pp-international.net
To: ningunotro at hotmail.com
CC: pp.international.general at lists.pirateweb.net; ktetch at gmail.com; arturo.martinez at pp-international.net; sven.clement at piratepartei.lu; board at pp-international.net

We answered your Original Mail:
Hi people,

Any news of the fresh CoA of the PPI?

Or is the joke just continuing? Discussing whether Andrew and Arturo got elected or not just because they were candidates?

Handling
 the troubles pending about the Catalans and the way they were not
scheduled at the PPI GA in Kazan CAN'T wait any longer... neither can
other issues regarding the validity of the way business was conducted
and the results generated.

I will be sending a complete dossier later today...

 and because I am that utterly pissed of with all what happened in
Prague, and the way it was handled throughout 2012 and at the PPI GA in
Kazan and beyond...

You better have a GOOD and DEFINITIVE answer
ready by JUNE 15th, because on that date the whole international press
will have all the information and start asking perky questions.

Sorry it can't be otherwise, I have been fooled with long enough, BASTA!