[pp.int.general] Let us light the true Public Greek TV

Laboratorio Eudemonia eulab at hyperlinker.com
Fri Jun 14 16:59:50 CEST 2013

-------------------------------------
Let us light the true Public Greek TV
-------------------------------------

The dismissal of the hoarders for life of the faux-public Greek TV is a wonderful time to finally implement the sharing of the Res Publica through a civic participation.

This is the first big chance for the FREEDOM of INFORMATION to come true. Once liberated the Public Resources by those who had seized them, who have always done what they wanted, who never have communicated fundamental awarenesses to the people, who always looked at the signature at the bottom of the press release rather than considering the quality of ideas and information, once fired the RES PUBLICA's PREDATORS, citizens can finally access it, for free if necessary, to tell everything there is to say.

Only by freeing up the Public Resources from the hoarders for life, we citizens begin to live in Democracy. Those who, by having inherited from historical tyrannies anti-democratic jobs fake-public for life, have kept advantage from their positions of ubiquitous BRUTE and ARMED FORCE to prevent our legitimate participation.

Now the tyrannical system that THEY carried out, to whom THEY have always contributed to, that THEY have always supported, now this tyrannical system is finally collapsing and we citizens can begin to access our sacred Res Publica. In Italy, in Europe, in the whole world: let us dismiss the monopolizers of the Res Publica!

The Public never more be given for life, nor to privates: let us claim instead a civic participation at temporary time, even for free when there is no money.

Danilo D'Antonio

Monti della Laga
Italia Centrale

tel. 339 5014947

There is NO Democracy without a Democratic Public Employment
http://www.hyperlinker.com/ars/index_it.htm