[pp.int.general] Formal complaint about the administration/moderation of PPI mailing lists

kenneth at pirata.cat kenneth at pirata.cat
Sat Jun 15 00:39:11 CEST 2013

I do completely agree with you, Josef. We need to do something.

However, I prefer a mailing list to a Reddit-alike forum, so, if this
mailing list can't be cleaned and is "orphaned" as said by some PPI
officials, then I'd ask you to create a new one under control of Pirate
Times or PPI (I don't really care whilst there's some rules, decency and
someone to be contacted in case of emergency :) ).

Regards!

Kenneth

<board at pp-international.net>,
>>         <coa at pp-international.net>
>> Subject: [pp.int.general] FORMAL COMPLAINT ABOUT THE
>>         ADMINISTRATION/MODERATION OF PPI MAILING LISTS
>>

>> For months we've been flooded by mails from a bunch of guys with too
much
>> spare time, working towards their own private agenda, without any kind
of
>> support from their respective parties.
>>
>> This is fucking unacceptable.
>>
>> I am really angry with whoever is responsible for this mailing list.
>>

>> These people are REGULARLY BULLING AND HARASSING OTHER PIRATES, and
>> NOBODY
>> DOES A FUCKING THING IN ORDER TO STOP THIS:
>>
>> I am one of the regularly insulted ones, and this is gonna be my
crusade
>> until something is done.
>>

>> Options/Alternatives:
>>
>> - Push away people disturbing this mailing list (people without any
kind
>> of support from their respective parties)
>> - Create a new (open) mailing list where ONLY PEOPLE AUTHORIZED BY
THEIR
>> RESPECTIVE PARTIES CAN JOIN
>>

>> Otherwise this isn't the place where we could talk, share, coordinate
and
>> make anything at all, and I loved the time when we could did so here
>> (remember Wikileaks-TF or MENA-countries-TF?).
>>

>> This is a formal complaint, and I want a formal reply from Bureau and
CoA