[pp.int.general] Moderated PPI discussion list

Muriel Rovira Esteva muriel at pirata.cat
Sat Jun 15 23:03:14 CEST 2013

Hello,

I fail to see how leaving this list as it is, and open a new one for people
who likes to discuss differently is censoring anyone in any way.  :)

In any case, it would be all the contrary, it would give the oportunity to
all those who may feel a bit intimidated here to say something to speak
their mind and participate.

Best regards,

              Muriel