[pp.int.general] Moderated PPI discussion list

Frédéric JOUVIN frederic.jouvin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 08:33:44 CEST 2013

Hi Antonio.

I am here to bring you my full support, from my PP FR personnal disaster experience.

I loved particularily loved one of your declarations :

"PPI is becoming another damn USA governmentlike corporate entity, counting on all the children to unwittingly make up the big controlled mass."

I've read some of your emails, and mostly agree with all what you are stating.

Regarding the most important problems I saw in France at PP FR is that they are good at :

- Spending all their energy and time in doing things that will not change the future at all, not even help spreading our voice and values. Indeed, every time somebody wants to build a project that could have an impact on something, this guy is charged by a clearly "nasayer" identified group that will pull it out of the party.

- Too much infiltrations from some governement agencies into the party itself, so much that real cypherpunks and hacktivists are clearly adviced not to go to the PP FR if they do not want to get into serious troubles.

- They clearly did all what they could to in the end not support bradley manning, assange, etc. They hardly fake their support to the cypherpunk values and goals. They never want to really support any true hacktivists event. They don't like the Anon familly and so on. I had to fight like nobody could believe about bradley manning.

- They don't want to talk about philosophy and values of the cypherpunks.

To me, they defend the current system and statut quo, and they don't give a fuck about cypherpunks and crypto-anarchists values and revolution.

And yes, to me, it's leading to nowhere.
They are here just to make people loose their time.

Of course, they are some real and honnest pirates in this party, but it's like they have lost influence, and power, and they can't spread the good words and love in this party any longer.