[pp.int.general] Demonstration in front of the Turkish Embassy

Zbigniew Łukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 09:47:55 CEST 2013

By they way - I read that now it is forbidden to demonstrate on the
Taksim square - maybe you could use the idea from the Kaliningrad
pirates: http://piratetimes.net/plastic-pirates-put-into-prison/

On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 6:17 PM, Yasin Aydin (PP-TR)
<yasinaydin at korsanparti.org> wrote:
> In the name of Pirate Party of Turkey, I thank you very much for hearing our
> voice and for your solidarity!
>
> We are so happy to have your support.
>
> I translated the message to Turkish and forwarded to our maillist. Our
> members are sending you their thanks and are so happy!
> I also sent the message to a few free media agencies we have contact, so
> maybe the will also publish your news in Turkey :)
>
> Dziękujemy za wsparcie!
>
> ---
> Yasin Aydin (PP-TR)
> Board member of Pirate Party Turkey - http://www.korsanparti.org
> Alternate board member of PPI - http://www.pp-international.net
>
> On Jun 15, 2013, at 3:27 PM, Tomasz Słowiński | Polska Partia Piratów
> <tomasz.slowinski at polskapartiapiratow.pl> wrote:
>
> Not many - ~17 people but more than explained in the article - demonstrated
> in front of the Embassy of the Republic of Turkey in Warsaw on 13.06.2013 to
> show support for protestors in Turkey and oppose to the method used by the
> Turkish government. Demonstration was organized by the Polish Pirate Party.
>
> http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=pl&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.pl&sl=pl&tl=en&u=http://wyborcza.pl/1,75478,14098276.html&usg=ALkJrhjz2K6n23AgUBBy0m-bnIjJtGt7gA

Zbigniew Lukasiak
http://brudnopis.blogspot.com/
http://perlalchemy.blogspot.com/