[pp.int.general] Demonstration in front of the Turkish Embassy

Jelena Jovanovic jelena.the.one at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 16:23:45 CEST 2013

Great!

...and same thing from Belgrade, Greens and Pirates protested in front of
Turksih embassy
photos
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151467299243775.1073741841.216953633774&type=1
article http://piratska.org/turskarevolucija/

funny how many people are willing to give support only online.. I am little
bit dissapoinbted by that kind of "activism", must say,

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 9:47 AM, Zbigniew Łukasiak <zzbbyy at gmail.com> wrote:

> By they way - I read that now it is forbidden to demonstrate on the
> Taksim square - maybe you could use the idea from the Kaliningrad
> pirates: http://piratetimes.net/plastic-pirates-put-into-prison/
>
> On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 6:17 PM, Yasin Aydin (PP-TR)
> <yasinaydin at korsanparti.org> wrote:
> > In the name of Pirate Party of Turkey, I thank you very much for hearing
> our
> > voice and for your solidarity!
> >
> > We are so happy to have your support.
> >
> > I translated the message to Turkish and forwarded to our maillist. Our
> > members are sending you their thanks and are so happy!
> > I also sent the message to a few free media agencies we have contact, so
> > maybe the will also publish your news in Turkey :)
> >
> > Dziękujemy za wsparcie!
> >
> > ---
> > Yasin Aydin (PP-TR)
> > Board member of Pirate Party Turkey - http://www.korsanparti.org
> > Alternate board member of PPI - http://www.pp-international.net
> >
> > On Jun 15, 2013, at 3:27 PM, Tomasz Słowiński | Polska Partia Piratów
> > <tomasz.slowinski at polskapartiapiratow.pl> wrote:
> >
> > Not many - ~17 people but more than explained in the article -
> demonstrated
> > in front of the Embassy of the Republic of Turkey in Warsaw on
> > show support for protestors in Turkey and oppose to the method used by
> the
> > Turkish government. Demonstration was organized by the Polish Pirate
> Party.
> >

> http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=pl&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.pl&sl=pl&tl=en&u=http://wyborcza.pl/1,75478,14098276.html&usg=ALkJrhjz2K6n23AgUBBy0m-bnIjJtGt7gA

> --
> Zbigniew Lukasiak