[pp.int.general] Demonstration in front of the Turkish Embassy

Yasin Aydin (PP-TR) yasinaydin at korsanparti.org
Fri Jun 21 15:23:48 CEST 2013

Good idea! (And funny story, about police arresting the paper men)
I just forwarded it to my fellow pirates and activist friends here.
Thank you.

And about your disappointing on online-activism:
I must say I was thinking the same, until Gezi Park events, about Turkey.
Especially the young generation (born 80s and later) are less or none
active on the streets and a little active on the internet.

But after the first incident police used force on park protesters, it
quickly expanded on social media and thanks to these online-activists,
it enlarged much quickly than anyone expected. That expanding also gave
strength and awareness to the people; thus giving people the courage to
go out to the street, to protest!

I was mistaken, the young has too much awareness in it, they just need a
starting flame and they will take on from there...