[pp.int.general] FORMAL COMPLAINT ABOUT THE ADMINISTRATION/MODERATION OF PPI MAILING LISTS

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 23 16:26:05 CEST 2013

Neither do I know. But if half the mails are mine then the fault lies elsewhere. Maybe too many shun the serious stuff, while others wouldn't but are not sufficiently proficient in English to present and defend any of their arguments.

What we can take for granted, is that we have more than enough serious subject matter to talk about, if only more people thought really doing it would be of any real use.

Not even Kenneth Peiruza deletes my mails :), and If you had done so, you would not have written the comment I'm answering to.

There is a simple way to make me write less... leave less issues pending, and write less lies I feel compelled to correct.

Anything else is wishful thinking and antonomic to being a pirate.

Just think a bit about it with your prodigious analitic mind.

And be a pirate, goddamned!

Voor jou kan ik het ook in het nederlands uitspellen als het moet ;) .

Antonio.