[pp.int.general] Redefinition of our Social Pact

Laboratorio Eudemonia eulab at hyperlinker.com
Thu Jun 27 14:28:23 CEST 2013

Please,
would you be so kind
to participate to the:

    Redefinition of our Social Pact
---------------------------------------
   policy proposal x Europe and over

1) WHAT HAS ESCAPED US

    There are two issues that urgently await our attention:

    - the absence of real States of democracy;
    - the lack of a modern system of the work.

    To understand how to solve both problems, it is necessary to be aware that over the past decades, researchers and teachers, constitutional experts and jurists, each figure of the States and employee in the Public Sectors, have found themselves in strong conflict of interest. To retain the privilege of an eternal personification of the power or to be close to it, the State men spread an interpretation of democracy reduced to a minimum, in which the involvement of citizens was limited to the only moment of elections. Even in its most celebrated form, the so-called "direct democracy", they conceived a participation limited to the restricted area of PUBLIC DECISIONS, omitting the more important, omnipotent and omnipresent, PUBLIC JOBS.

2) WHAT WE MUST NOT MISS

    In order for life begins to spin in the right direction, we need to build an open and dynamic, FLUID system of the work, in which production activities are calibrated on the base of the varying needs of workers and trade and are able to accommodate all the humans who wish to participate, each of us being able to enjoy a GUARANTEED MINIMUM WORK with the periods between an employment and the following covered by a CITIZENSHIP INCOME.

    To get such a modern system of organization of the work, we must immediately dedicate ourselves to the restructuring of our PUBLIC EMPLOYMENTS. These are an important part of our Res Publicas and must be open and participatory (therefore assigned at FIXED TIME) for anyone who wants to serve, provided he meets the necessary requirements for the role. The temporary nature of the job, far from being a functional disaster or for earnings, is just what it takes to ensure a constant evolution of services and the total disappearance of corruption.

    The Public Sector, reorganized under equitable and participatory bases, will favor that worker who has served, in the public or in the private, less than others. In this way the system provide that BASE ECONOMY (marked by equity and solidarity), that tank of jobs (to be expanded or contracted on the base of the needs of individuals and of society) able to guarantee to everyone a life worth living. The DEMOCRATIC PUBLIC EMPLOYMENT is also necessary in order to free the private sector from social burdens of which illogically is loaded today.

    At the point in which we are it is inevitable, not only to solve specific problems but precisely to give us an energetic economic propellant, to watch at our system as a WHOLE and modify it accordingly. We must ensure that the public sector take charge of his democratic and social duties and must free the private sector from commitments that do not belong to it.

3) REDEFINITION OF OUR SOCIAL PACT

    Such a restructuring of our societies needs to be deeply understood first of all by ourselves proponents in all its aspects and potential. We must then communicate it widely directly to citizens in order that they too can appreciate it. Precisely making that, we reformulate our SOCIAL PACT. Specifically, the project will be implemented by activating a website, packaged around a managing software able to evolve constantly to have an always perfect calibration of the system, through which interface supply and demand of public jobs on an European base and even better on a global field, may be tomorrow. On this site will be also indicated the unproductive activities in order to promptly turn human energies and financial resources towards instead would be more appropriate.

Let us achieve this goal and will become
the PLANET of REFERENCE for the entire GALAXY!

STOP FIGHTING in vain CAPITALISM, IMPERIALISM, NEOLIBERISM,
and BEGIN BUILDING TRUE RES PUBLICAS and DEMOCRACIES!

Danilo D'Antonio

Piazza del Municipio
64010 Rocca S. M. (TE)
Italy - Europe - Earth