[pp.int.general] I had this dream once...

Anouk jakobsheep at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 18:15:41 CEST 2013

On Jun 30, 2013 5:30 PM, "Mozart Palmer" <mozart.palmer at pp-international.net>
wrote:
> I don't understand the bubblegum metaphor our colleague has brought up.
And I feel I understand it less now.

I referred to this earlier mail :

On Jun 29, 2013 11:21 PM, "David van Deijk" <davidd at piratenpartij.nl> wrote:

> For people like you i have organised a special party.
>
> It's called the "bitter" party. only bitter people are allowed.
>
> We will party with coffee that has gone cold, black chocolate, brussels
sprouts and chicory (raw).

> people that still have a glimmer of hope left can go to Valio's party
instead. only embittered people are welcome at my party.

> Cheers.

Some people have more imaginative thougths then others (speaking in
parabels p.e.).
And next to that there is the cultural difference in conceptualizing these
parabels, sometimes it is due to 'geekness' (incapacity or unwillingness to
conceptualize outside of their own technicological, Descartes-like
comprehension).

Always willing to elaborate my thoughts and wording,
Anouk