[pp.int.general] Transparency in the party

Zbigniew Łukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 07:14:30 CET 2013

Can we stick to the subjects please?  There is another mail thread on
M5S - please discuss it there - otherwise the party transparency
insight will be lost in the avalanche of other subjects.

I did not see any convincing arguments against full party transparency so far.

Cheers,
Zbigniew

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 12:41 AM, Antonio Garcia <ningunotro at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I prefer a useful swarm intelligence, if there is enough intelligence at
> hand. But if it has to start with only one active brain... it is still
> better than none.
>
> Beppe Grillo is charismatic, powerful nor a leader... he can't force anybody
> to believe him more than anyone else.
>
> It just happens that overall... what he says and does is logically and
> ethically more believable than what anyone else says or does. If he did not
> get 95% of the vote it is because of the inertia in the system.
>
> Pirates make too many blunders. And they are not aborted internally, be it
> by logical and ethical reasoning or authority... every stupid detail
> terribly hurting the public image of the movement and leaving all sides open
> to the adversaries ruthless and demolishing attacks.
>
> Hell, even the Germans still do not know what hit them in Lower Saxony, nor
> why it had to be then and there.
>
> The member count is no measure of success, the logical and ethical
> underpinnings of the goals and strategies... these should bring success.
>
> Where they are lacking, any appearance of success is mere coincidence due to
> something completely out of sight, like the still misunderstood combination
> of factors that lead to the 2009 breakthrough of the Swedish Pirate Party
> and that they still have not found how to duplicate.
>

> All you need is love and _understanding_
>

> A lot of understanding.
>

> Antonio.
>
> ________________________________
> From: i at dario.im
> Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 23:50:24 +0100
>
> To: pp.international.general at lists.pirateweb.net
> Subject: Re: [pp.int.general] Transparency in the party
>
> 2013/2/28 Antonio Garcia <ningunotro at hotmail.com>
>
> Brains. Beppe Grillo has got brains ;) .
>

> And that means... maybe the need of a charismatic powerful leader?
>
> --
> Dario Castañé
> http://www.dario.im | http://twitter.com/im_dario

Zbigniew Lukasiak