[pp.int.general] Transparency in the party

Anouk Neeteson jakobsheep at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 09:56:53 CET 2013

On Mar 1, 2013 7:14 a.m., "Zbigniew Łukasiak" <zzbbyy at gmail.com> wrote:

> Can we stick to the subjects please?  There is another mail thread on
> M5S - please discuss it there - otherwise the party transparency
> insight will be lost in the avalanche of other subjects.
>
> I did not see any convincing arguments against full party transparency so
far.

Here starts the confusion over transparancy. Total transparancy in the
absolute (as stated) in any organisation is impossible without giving up
/all/ privacy of the involved individuals.

When talking about transparancy it is better to talk about 'as transparant
as is minimaly neccesary/desired'.

And what is the minimum neccesary transparancy required should be the focus
to tackle this ethical problem.

my 2 cents