[pp.int.general] Transparency in the party

Cal. peppecal at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 10:01:40 CET 2013

01/03/13 09.56, Anouk Neeteson:
> Here starts the confusion over transparancy. Total transparancy in the
> absolute (as stated) in any organisation is impossible without giving up
> /all/ privacy of the involved individuals.

Disagreed. You can have transparency, when ALL the information used by
individuals to decide is available to you, to analyze what they did, and
possibly what the rationale behind was.

In a transparent world, you don't need to know if I have conflict of
interests, because—given data—you can immediately see if I did something
to unfairly advantage someone.