[pp.int.general] Transparency in the party

Anouk Neeteson jakobsheep at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 10:17:29 CET 2013

Another example, in the name of transparancy, I release so much data that
few people could actually make a correct analysis to get a 'transparant'
picture/understanding.

So just data is not enough, my point is that just the word transparancy has
a virtual/ethical meaning without a practical context.

Have you ever seen a transparant government member? :p