[pp.int.general] Pirates and the 5 Star Movement

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 07:42:10 CET 2013

Re "the severe issues in M5S' internal democracy.. or rather its lack of."

I hate saying this, but I am afraid the M5S wouldn't be where it is today
with internal democracy.

Some Pirate Parties, including those in Italy (last time I checked there
were 2) are paralyzed by lack of decision-making, internal bitchiness and
infighting, and childish behavior on the mailing lists with
mine-is-bigger-than-yours pissing contests and all that.

I am all for internal democracy but it is a difficult game to play, with
some learning required.

In the meantime I hope Beppe Grillo will kick some ass in Italy, and kick
it hard.

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 9:31 PM, carlo von lynX <lynX at pirate.my.buttharp.org