[pp.int.general] Transparency in the party

Zbigniew Łukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 10:31:22 CET 2013

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 9:56 AM, Anouk Neeteson <jakobsheep at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mar 1, 2013 7:14 a.m., "Zbigniew Łukasiak" <zzbbyy at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Can we stick to the subjects please?  There is another mail thread on
>> M5S - please discuss it there - otherwise the party transparency
>> insight will be lost in the avalanche of other subjects.
>>
>> I did not see any convincing arguments against full party transparency so
>> far.
>
> Here starts the confusion over transparancy. Total transparancy in the
> absolute (as stated) in any organisation is impossible without giving up
> /all/ privacy of the involved individuals.

OK - I agree - actually on this level of abstraction you can have
arguments both sides - we need to get to more concrete examples.

How about this - the party should publish all documents that is
allowed by law (that is is not trespassing the privacy laws that for
example require that party membership is secret), immediately upon
receiving them or creating?

This probably is untenable - because usually the party likes to write
some comments on the documents before it gets to the press - so maybe
one day of delay?

What other limitations can you think up?

--
Z.