[pp.int.general] Transparency in the party

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 1 11:33:09 CET 2013

There we have the root of the italian pirate parties foolishness ...

... to believe that by living in a glass house with no clothes on you can but be honest to the bone, and the mass (or majority) liking it because that would be the effortless solution to "strive" for... however situationally, logically and ethically unfeasible and utter rubbish.

All troubles of mankind start in the minds of people.

Science Fiction stories have been written about what would happen in transparent telepath societies.

And, above all... being transparent benefits most those that know better than us how to play with our basic instincts.

Just see how the German press has played the Piratenpartei down to 2% in the Lower Saxony elections... as a foreplay to 0% in the september Federal Elections.

Anyone care to say all is well in the German Piratenpartei today, without fooling themselves with the member count we all admire?

Antonio.