[pp.int.general] Transparency in the party

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 1 11:44:04 CET 2013

See... people without discipline and understanding release an incredible amount on little pertinent data.

That is why German general assemblies go nowhere lately, and why the PPI GA Assembly in Prague was such a terrible mess with a lot of unbearable misunderstandings that have still not been sorted oun and have little chance to be in Kazan.

All a terrible, terrible waste of time. The intelligent give up... and the rest goes ever more nowhere :( .

That is the fate of the whole Pirate Movement... if we do not manage to get out of the grip of plain mass dynamics.

Antonio.